If you are a self-helper, then apart from reading the book the section Other Reading Material contains a book list from a wealth of talented people – all of which have influenced my thinking. In addition, you can tap into Google itself as well as numerous groups, forums, blog enthusiasts and a global network of official Google Analytics Certified Partners – see below.
If you like my approach to web measurement and optimisation, you can hire me (and the team) via Search Integration. We are an international consultancy that work with proactive clients wishing to change how they conduct business on the web. Note, my deliberate emphasis on change…
1. Working with Brian Clifton
Helping organisations define and/or change their digital approach based on solid data is what my company (Search Integration) does. Its never a small task! Our focus is on building an organisation’s metrics understanding using Google Analytics in combination with other business intelligence tools. I work for global brands across Europe from our base in Sweden.
Other resources from me:
- LinkedIn Group – created for readers of my books and content. I regularly contribute and post questions myself. Spam free!
- @BrianClifton – I tweet when I have something interesting to say (rare for Twitter I know!). This is when I come across interesting articles/books/presentations/news, that I feel would be of use to similar minded people. Typically I do this is a couple of times a day.
- +BrianClifton – My longer thoughts go Google+
2. Official Google provided (free):
- Google Analytics Help Centre – www.google.com/support/googleanalytics
- Analytics Academy – Structured learning and the individual qualification test: Analytics Academy
- YouTube official GA channel – www.youtube.com/user/googleanalytics
- Official Google Analytics Blog – http://analytics.blogspot.com
- Official Google+ account
3. GACP – Google Analytics Certified Partners (paid)
GACP partners are independent of Google and have a proven track record in their field, providing paid-for professional services such as strategic planning, custom installation, onsite or remote training, data analysis, and consultation: www.google.com/analytics/support_partner_provided.html
4. Non-Google (free):
Google Analytics Google+ communities are managed by a group of avid enthusiasts and users – they are *not* official Google support forums but they are a great resource:
Looking for Successful Analytics?
Launched January 2015, the latest book is Successful Analytics. Its a manager's guide to gettings things done right, understanding the process and getting results.