If you are a self-helper the section Other Reading Material contains a list of books from a wealth of talented people – all of which have influenced my thinking. In addition, you can tap into Google itself as well as numerous groups, forums, blog enthusiasts and a global network of official Google Analytics Certified Partners. I list these below.
If you like my approach to web measurement and optimisation, you can hire me (and the team) via Search Integration. We are an international consultancy that work with proactive clients wishing to change how they conduct business on the web. Note, my deliberate emphasis on change! I work for global brands across Europe from our base in Sweden.
Other resources from me:
- LinkedIn Group – created for readers of my books and content. I regularly contribute and post questions myself. Spam free!
- @BrianClifton – I tweet when I have something interesting to say (rare for Twitter I know!). This is when I come across interesting articles/books/presentations/news, that I feel would be of use to similar minded people. Typically I do this is a couple of times a day.
- +BrianClifton – My longer thoughts go Google+
Google provided resources (free):
- Google Analytics Help Centre – www.google.com/support/googleanalytics
- Analytics Academy – Structured learning and the individual qualification test: Analytics Academy
- YouTube official GA channel – www.youtube.com/user/googleanalytics
- Official Google Analytics Blog – http://analytics.blogspot.com
- Official Google Analytics Google+ account
Google Analytics Certified Partners (paid help)
GACP partners are independent of Google and have a proven track record in their field, providing paid-for professional services such as strategic planning, custom installation, onsite or remote training, data analysis, and consultation: www.google.com/analytics/support_partner_provided.html
Other non-Google resources (free):
Google Analytics Google+ communities are managed by a group of avid enthusiasts and users – they are *not* official Google support forums but they are a great resource:
Buy the Book
Support the author by purchasing direct here. Bulk discounts available.
Looking for Successful Analytics?
Launched January 2015, the latest book is Successful Analytics. Its a manager's guide to gettings things done right, understanding the process and getting results.