ISBN 9781910591000; 336 pages; Paperback;
January 2015; Full colour; E-book sold separately
Change the way your organisation perceives Google Analytics – This book puts you in control of your data showing you how to use Google Analytics strategically in ways that connect directly with your company’s bottom line. Aimed at data managers and senior analysts, it provides detailed guidance on the entire process of building a data-driven environment using Google Analytics and then applying it to produce real-world insights.
Specific recommendations on:
- Using Google Analytics to build an integrated measurement strategy for all your visitor and customer interactions, both on- and off-line
- Assessing and deciding on the right investment in tools and team
- Ensuring your team focuses on insights, not data
- Understanding KPI selection and the dashboards required to convey them
- Telling stories with data – Real world insights from major brands showing the difference knowledge makes
Make Google Analytics a more trusted and effective business tool. This book will help your organisation become more “insights” driven and less focused on data points…!
Who this book is for
The book’s purpose is to put you in control of your data and provide a perspective on the entire process of building, and using, a data-driven environment using Google Analytics. This book is for you if you are…
- a digital analyst working with Google Analytics who wish to go to the next level of your career.
- a manager of data who needs a solid understanding of best practice website measurement, the capabilities of Google Analytics, and how to guide your organisation’s digital strategy.
- a student of quantitative marketing (and economics and management!) looking to gain a detailed knowledge of what it takes to be successful with digital analytics.
For all of the above, your ultimate interest is in insights and knowledge, not more data!
This is my latest book (the fourth), published Jan-2015. I wrote it for analysts and data managers struggling to make headway with planning and building a digital measurement strategy for their organisation.
The analytics team sift through noise to find the useful data, translate it into information to explain what is happening, then build stories of useful knowledge for the organisation — the insights. This book is about showing you how to do that using Google Analytics.
This is a detailed book by necessity, though I specifically wrote it to be easy to digest for non-experts (336 pages). Building an environment where you can trust your data, understand it, and make important decisions based on it requires a deep level of immersion, not an executive summary. That said, my approach is to always focus on the insight gained for the business, not the minutiae.
In short, I aim to put you in control of your data and provide a perspective on the entire process of building a data-driven environment using Google Analytics.
|Dimensions||23 x 15 x 1.53 cm|